Dea Window & Door Company employs only professional installers that are background checked, bonded, licensed and insured for the best installation in your home. We do not subcontract our installation, therefore we warrantee our labor.
- Installation Consultation
Sales and Installation of Andersen Window and Door Products For:
- New Residential Products
- New Commercial Products
- Remodeling and Window Replacement
- Decorative Entry Door Units
- Certified Rough Installation On New Construction and Remodeling
- Regional Contract Service Provider for Andersen Window and Door Products
Licensing & Certifications
- Texas Registered Contractor #41421
- New Mexico State Licensed Contractor #36423
- Certified Architectural Testing Inc. Installation Firm #7000 7028 RLC-1
- (Certified Master Installers)
- EPA Lead Safe Firm Certification #NAT-23393-1
We are a proud recipient of the distinguished 2011 Homeowner Satisfaction Award. Get your new windows and doors in the Lubbock, Amarillo, Midland, Odessa and Eastern New Mexico areas today with Dea Window & Door Company.